Saturday 5 July 2008

Back At The Pool

We are working very hard at preparing for life in the West Indies - hence another visit to the azure warm waters of the Heath! LissaLou and her BF had a great time running around in the ice-cold water, whilst CassCass for some reason stripped off her swimsuit and put on her dress to wade around instead. Why? I have no idea. She was soaking by the end, so we changed her, only to get caught in a ferocious rainstorm on the way home and end up soaking all over again!

The thing that strikes me most in this photo is how long the girls' hair looks!
Is it just me, or does this remind you of a scene out of Baywatch?
Keeping Baby JoJo company
Praying?
Nope, practising pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake!
Can anyone tell me what I did to the camera to get this ethereal shot?!
And for a wonderful new talent that CassCass has acquired, have a look here!

No comments: