Wednesday 27 May 2009

Electrics Are Jinxed?!

Tee hee, not only has our computer gone, but so has my SIL's next-door that I often use and now our tv has burnt out! (The girls are particularly distraught about this as we just nabbed the parents' DVD player and they have been SO enjoying Balamory! Me too! Love the views , the accents and it reminds me of Thursday afternoons at Esther's house!)

Oh, for those who are interested....have just booked our return tickets for 27 July 2009! How exciting! The countdown really is on!

We are squatting on my nephew's laptop, watching Roland Garros and savouring a ti punch, umm! It is a Bank Holiday (fourth in as many weeks...), this time for the Abolition of Slavery.

Hopefully I will pop in on a computer again in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

27th July wow!
Do you know where you're returning to yet?
Yve x

evie winter said...

Woohoo! How long will you stay in France for? Can I come over and help you guys get back?

Hevs said...

No idea where to yet...
we will be a fortnight in Paris and you would be welcome, thanks for the offer!

evie winter said...

woo hoo! I shall email you xx