Sunday 27 April 2008

Picnic In The Park

This is one of our favourite family activities, and whilst our rations were rather meagre this time, the principle was the same - throw down the picnic mat and let the girls run off all that steam that causes havoc in our tiny flat!

Hmm, not the best photo ever, but you get the idea!
Umm, what delicious fare!
Eaten so daintily!
Ahh, this is the life! (doesn't he remind you of his daddy?!)
One day, we may just be lucky enough to get CassCass in a posed photo like this one! She reminds me of Maria from the Sound of Music - how do you catch a cloud and pin it down? How indeed!
At this point, LissaLou shouted across to me "I am breastfeeding!" I can assure you, I am not quite so public when performing the same activity...

And for those wondering what our scrumptious picnic dish was, wonder no more!Ever so nice jam tarts (note the finger pointing out which one she was going to eat!) and the chef:
With her willing helper (only in eating them - she slept through the making! Probably a good thing!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was it the hope of a jam tart that helpe casscass to stand there so nicely?! Looking at the man running in the background and the curve of the fence I know exactly where you were sitting!
oho and my jam tart was delicious!!