Saturday 14 June 2008

Name Plaques

Our bedroom is devoid of much decoration (the Winnie the Pooh posters and Disney Princess transfers got covered by the ubiquitous damp that plagues us for six months of the year) so we were delighted with this present from Mum. Now both the girls have their names above their beds. I wish I could have taken better photos to show you just how pretty they are (any tips Evs?) - Mum put all her scrapbooking skill to use and made them out of chipboard covered with flowery paper and then added flowers and ribbons to finish. The ribbons on CassCass's name have the added bonus of being from my Senegal collection. When I was living in a small town there during my gap year, there really was very little to do in the village, so one of our favourite activities was buying ribbons! Well, I was looking after 8 and 5 year old girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kept meaning to tell Evs that the silvery ribbon on Lissa's is from her collections. Didn't think you'd mind!